In other news, the last 24 hours have been an absolute whirlwind.
What has happened:
– I finished my last final! Woohoo behavioral science!
– I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom.
– I went to Walmart.
– I went out to all-you-can-eat sushi with my boyfriend…
– And then I got engaged! So technically now he’s my fiancee.
– And then I flew home to Seattle.
So 24 hours ago, I was zombie girl, barely finished with tests, sitting around in sweat pants in California. And now I am with my friends and family in Seattle and I am engaged! Moral of the story: life is crazy.